Part of a well-established food manufacturing group, my client is a leading supplier of specialist food products to the UK and European Markets.
They are currently looking for a Specification Technologist to join their team.
As a Specifications Technologist, you’ll provide a high level of support to the Technical functions.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, you will:
- Update and maintain all finished product specifications on our offline and online specification systems
- Liaise with customers and suppliers regarding their technical queries
- Maintain technical information systems
- Review documentation relating to product specifications, including HACCP, food safety, HARA, vulnerability and TACCP
- Keep up-to-date on current food safety law
- Experience in a technical and/or specifications role within the food industry
- At a minimum, an HND level qualification, ideally a degree, in a food discipline
- A highly-organised approach
- Strong communication skills
- A great eye for detail
Knowledge of retailer specifications and/or food labelling laws would be beneficial to your application.
Great opportunity with a great company
Indicative Salary Range: £20000 - 25000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.