Quality Assurance Supervisor
Part of a well-established food manufacturing group, my client is a leading supplier of specialist food products to the UK and European Markets.
They are currently looking for a Quality Supervisor to join their team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to make an impact, increase your leadership experience and share your knowledge with a passionate team, at a BRC accredited site.
As a Quality Assurance Supervisor, you will oversee their small on-site Quality Assurance Team.
- Reporting to the Technical Manager, you will lead, motivate and support your team to ensure that products are manufactured to a high quality in-line with food safety requirements.
- You will also assist customers and suppliers with a range of technical queries.
Applicants should have:
- At least two years’ experience within a technical and/or quality assurance supervisory role in the food manufacturing sector
- Experience of BRC, Halal and Kosher audits.
- Knowledge of auditing, food legislation and supplier assurance
- Knowledge of food safety quality management systems
- A HACCP qualification, ideally a minimum of Level 3
- A Food Hygiene qualification, ideally Level 4
Indicative Salary Range: £30000 - 37000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.