This job would see you join an established food manufacturer at an exciting time and with expansion very much on the horizon.
The purpose of the job is to control all the raw materials, finished goods and factored goods through effective management of the warehouse/stock control processes.
- Carry out regular stock checks in multi temp environments and report findings.
- Ensure the correct rotation of stock.
- Booking in new deliveries onto Microsoft Navision.
- Managing bookings of new deliveries and chasing suppliers not yet booked in.
- Producing various stock reports.
- Ordering stock/raw materials.
- Arranging transport for deliveries to wholesalers and corporate customers.
- Managing stock in 3rd party storage facility.
- Support warehouse operation where required.
- PC literate with excellent “Microsoft excel” knowledge.
- Good communicator through face to face, email and phone.
- Organised and systematic.
- Experienced working with MRP / ERP systems.
- Accurate and pragmatic.
- Experienced in working in a multi temp environment, especially in freezers (-20 degrees and below).
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Flexibility with working hours as we are a 24 hour operation.
- Reach truck and counter balance licenses.
- Previous knowledge of Microsoft Navision.
If it sounds of interest please get in touch.
Indicative Salary Range: £30000 - 32000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.