My client - a progressive food manufacturing company - requires a Multi Skilled Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis, reporting to the Engineering Manager
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Responsible for preventative and real-time maintenance to ensure the smooth running of the product lines to meet high quality and production targets.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- To assist the Senior Engineer in assessing maintenance and equipment performance to develop a predictive and proactive short term plan in order to improve production and reduce costs
- To ensure the high installation and repairs are carried out to a high standard; this will prevent reoccurring faults/downtime.
- To ensure 100% daily/weekly accountability for the booking in/out of parts/stock as per our current procedures.
- To ensure that any significant downtime on machines is logged with the Engineering Manager for continuous improvement purposes.
- Support the production teams in reviewing operating standards, line speeds, quality, yields and work with the operations and production teams to identify improvement opportunities.
- To ensure a strong working relationship is maintained with all colleagues within the production team.
- Health and Safety conscious and awareness
- Excellent Communicator
- Proven track record of working within strict guidelines, Methods of Work
- Company Regulations and Hygiene Practice
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience ideally working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent team work and leadership skill
- Proven track record of achieve results and driven by optimums and targets
- Basic computer skills
If the above sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to establish contact.
Looking forward to hear from you!
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.