Job Type: Production Manager
Location: London / Slough
Salary: £40k - £45k + benefits
Sector/Industry: FMCG / Food Manufacturing
Are you looking to be part of a leading FMCG business? Somewhere where you can achieve real success, make an impact and develop your career? If that interests you, please read on!
Based in the South East, my Branded FMCG client is well known in their field and are continuously growing and developing throughout the U.K.
This global award winning business are on the lookout for a Production Manager to lead and manage the smooth running of the operations department,
- Managing a team of around 30 people controlling the flow of manufacturing
- Ensuring efficiency throughout the shift, keeping the team focused and motivated to meet shift KPI targets.
- Always looking at improvements, implementing CI throughout the site.
- Delegation of tasks throughout the team in a way to optimise production output.
- Responsible for the execution of the Health & Safety policy,
- Ensuring a high level of standard is maintained for Food hygiene, SOPs, product quality, taste testing, clean down and allergen control.
- Ensuring PPM is carried out and liaise on any faults found.
The successful candidate:
- At least 5 years of Production Management experience ideally within the FMCG / Food manufacturing space.
- Experienced and great knowledge of continuous improvement and lean techniques
- Experience in food manufacturing would be highly advantageous
- Passion and drive to innovate and put forwards improvement ideas
- Strong people skills with a proven track record of leading a small team and the ability to be diplomatic and decisive
- Ability to engage a team at all levels and understand key motivators in order to drive performance
- Good understanding of H&S at a supervisory or management level
- Audit ready, HACCP and Technical understanding
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Daniel.Fitzsimons@advocate-group.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.