Location: London/West London
Sector / Industry: FMCG
Are you passionate about working for a leader within the FMCG industry? Do you want to be part of a developing supply chain department and progress your career with an exciting brand that is experiencing rapid YOY growth?
The Inventory Co-ordinator will work alongside the Inventory Manager to process, input and maintain control of all inventory activity at all plants and warehouses.
- Manage third party Co-Packaging plants, driving standards of Inventory control through process adherence
- Create a unified, beneficial working relationship with all responsible plants
- Ensuring diverse and differing cultures in business work consistently within standards and expectation
- Accurately process detailed inventory reports and transactions in SAP to drive inventory accuracy and financial reporting
- Manage all financial aspects of respective plants inventory including: control all facets of inventory reconciliations and consequential postings, liaising with financial departments
- Manage and recapture financial values relating to inventory losses
- Review and negotiate all financial losses to turnaround within expected deadlines
- Complete invoice turnaround within expected deadlines
- Review detailed production yield wastage Quarterly
- Ensure a timely turnaround of all productions, receipts and sales
- Working in synergy within the operations team to resolve inventory issues and deliver business objectives.
- Performing financial Month End / Quarter End / Year End stock book reconciliation
- Experienced in a similar position with between 1-3 years’ experience in Inventory Management, or a graduate that has studied a similar discipline
- Good knowledge of MS office, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Methodical and being able to demonstrate attention to detail is an absolute must!
- Comfortable working alongside and communicating at all level of decision makers.
- Must demonstrate analytical thinking skills
- Must demonstrate an ability to work in a growing, dynamic and non-corporate environment, driven by fast informed decision making, processes and systems.
- A grafter who will do what it takes to drive and deliver success for the business.
- Inventory/stock control experience
- Supply Chain, Logistics or Warehousing experience or Inventory/Stock Control experience would be desirable
- SAP experience would be advantageous
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Rebecca Ward at The Advocate group directly or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.