Quality and Product Information Executive
With a firm belief that core principles drive their success as a leading food service business in the UK, our client believes in putting the customer first with unparalleled service. They put their confidence into food innovation to provide great food, but above all the key ingredient is success in their own team. Every member plays an essential part in the journey from kitchen to customer.
- To extract information from databases and enter into customers own databases
- Manage and undertake the assessment of data provision capabilities against incoming requests.
- Projects are devised, objective and scope agreed and resource requirements assessed correctly.
- Responsible for managing data collection projects, on time, in control, documented and effectively communicated.
- Ensure up to date certificates are available for use at all times, for where business have a policy i.e. Halal site certificate, Red Tractor, Marine Stewardship Council).
- To modify suppliers information in ways that have been agreed (allergen format), then create reports and spreadsheets in a timely manner.
- Excel – happy to work to at least Intermediate level (e g, vlookups, IF statements, pivot tables, conditional formatting) - to design project tracking and reporting tools
- Hands on and enthusiastic project management skills;
- Strong organisation and planning skills;
- Proven experience of excellent team work with ability to influence; e.g. drive support of suppliers;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Fine attention to detail;
- To be punctual and reliable;
- Minimum of English and Maths GSCEs.