Engineering Technician - Aylesbury
We're one of the world's biggest dairy producers. Join us as an Engineering Technician at our Aylesbury Dairy and you'll contribute to making food that is loved by millions ….
Create the Future
Working as part of a high performing team you will focus on the preventative maintenance and optimisation of all site equipment and processes. It's not only about running and maintaining equipment (although a significant part of the role), but also about developing continuous improvement teams and leading/facilitating these through a number of lean manufacturing areas to deliver improvements across the Dairy. This will include:
* Delivery of planned/predictive engineering maintenance across all production lines & process areas,
* Continuous improvement facilitation of cross-functional teams, using a combination of tools & techniques such as TPM, RCM, FMEA, 5'S and Kaizen events etc
* Identification and implementation of improvement ideas to achieve world-class standards relating to OEE, quality and H&S measurements across the facility
Grow with Arla
We're committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you'll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that makes things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
A responsible and forward-looking business, we make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for, and family dinners unforgettable. Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Castello® - names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries worldwide.
Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment as an Engineer is essential; with experience of the FMCG industry being desirable. In addition you must be:
* Qualified to ONC or equivalent in manufacturing/operations areas
* Experienced in Automation/PLC, Siemens control systems preferred
* A strong communicator - confident to work with people at all levels
The successful candidate will work a 42hour week on a rotating shift pattern which will include days, nights and weekends, so flexibility is a key requirement of this role. In return you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work with one of the world's largest dairies, that encourages internal promotion.
Our Aylesbury site is in commutable distance from locations like Milton Keynes, Bedford, Luton and Hemel Hempstead.
Please apply online as soon as possible