Food Labelling Advisor
Food Labelling Manager – 3 Month contract
This is an opportunity to join a well-established business as part of their technical team. If you are looking for your next contract and are available to start work soon then please get in touch.
- The position will ensure labelling compliance with legislation using extensive legislative and food industry knowledge to ensure compliance.
- Manage the outsourcing and internal approval of specifications in line with legislation and technical policies.
- Manage the approval of own label artworks in line with legislation and technical policies.
- Manage and develop the specification system
- Manage the product recall and incident management procedure and keep updated on applicable legislation
- Ensure relevant technical policies are updated to reflect the corporate responsibility and relevant legislation.
- Manage and maintain the nutrition strategy.
- To provide advice on legislation, nutrition and policy
- Food related degree
- Extensive food labelling knowledge
- Food industry experience
- Specification writing experience
- Experience of product launches
- Project management ability