Our client is the UK’s fastest growing food company in its category. Established in 2015, it has seen very rapid expansion and has plans for continued growth.
Working with only top-quality producers, ethical and environmental standards are at the heart of our client’s philosophy and practice.
This is a rare opportunity to join this close-knit team with big ambitions.
As a key member of the Technical Team, you will be required to oversee and manage the Quality, Safety and Legality of our client’s products from sourcing through to the customer. The role includes managing the relationship with suppliers and ensuring that the highest standards of quality, ethical and environmental practices are met.
Key responsibility summary:
- Responsibility for the Quality, Safety and Legality of the products at all stages in the supply chain
- Working as a key team member with QC, Commercial, Procurement and Packing colleagues
- Implementing standards and improvements in the way product is sourced, produced and managed throughout the supply chain
- Knowing our client’s sources and building relationship with suppliers
- Driving innovation and improvements in quality and packaging
- Collating and managing supplier performance and compliance data
Essential skills include:
- A passion for food, fresh produce and agriculture
- Knowledge and experience of the Food industry
- Auditing experience
- Knowledge of industry standards in Quality Management Systems, HACCP, Safety and Legality, Environment and Ethics
- UK’s fastest growing in its category
- Established in 2015
- Officially certified as a B-Corp company
- Partnered with inspirational charities
- Award-winning produce. Sourced ethically and responsibly
If you would like a role that offers job satisfaction and you would like to join a happy team of colleagues, dedicated to delivering to high standards, please apply AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-U4334 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.