Senior Health & Safety Advisor
An opportunity has come up for an experienced Senior Health and Safety Advisor to join my client at their site in Cambridgeshire. They are in a period of substantial growth so they need a full-time, well-established professional to join the team. Experience within the FMCG industry, preferably food manufacturing, is essential.
- Lead, manage and implement the sites Health, Safety and Environment operations and ensure budget and timescale requirements are met
- Develop a site culture that values the importance of Health and Safety and ensure all legislations and requirements are being adhered to at all times
- Be the lead in all Health and Safety projects, identify any scope for improvement and implement these changes successfully
- Manage all of the sites documentation and polices to make sure they are kept up to date and compliant
- Identify any staff development opportunities and lead any training that is required
- Proven Health and Safety experience within the FMCG industry, preferably in fast paced food manufacturing
- Degree level qualification and holder of NEBOSH Environmental certificate is preferred
- An approachable leader who has the ability to adapt and develop to suit the business’s needs
- Someone who has the ability to act with integrity day in day out, largely being responsible for the sites safety
- Excellent people skills and the ability to confidently communicate change to all levels of the business
What’s on Offer?
- A very competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- The chance to be an integral part of a growing business