To manage the Quality function ensuring that the manufacturing site operates within Food Safety and Legality. To ensure that there are systems in place to control product quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Quality standards across the site to ensure that food safety and quality standards are met.
- To facilitate, assist and advise production department on the implementation of quality and food safety systems so as to ensure that all finished products are manufactured to the specified customer quality standards.
- To manage audits conducted by customers, statutory bodies, third party audit, internal audits in an efficient and timely manner
- To assist the Technical manager to ensure that the site is compliant with customer manufacturing standards and BRC standards.
- To ensure complaints are managed and responded to in a timely manner.
- To ensure all customers’ quality requirements are met.
- Keep up to date of any legislation and assist with changes relating to food and notify relevant stake holders.
- To monitor the Quality Department to ensure that specified checks, records and audits are being completed as required.
For further information please contact Lesa at CPA Recruitment on 0208 203 1000 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org