My client has been has been supplying the food industry with a unique range of premium quality, authentic ingredients for 25 years. They are currently looking to recruit an NPD Project Manager.
- To be responsible for delivering the company’s NPD projects on time and to forecasted costs.
- To develop and coach the NPD team to deliver consistent high performance.
- To take ownership of all IPD (innovation product development), NPD (new product development) and EPD (existing product development) projects from initial brief to final launch, driving incremental sales and/or incremental profit, aligned to the company strategy
- To ensure that all product development adheres to the latest legislation and agreed company policies as well HACCP and allergen management
- To ensure that any new raw materials and/or new packaging items meet customer and company standards
- To prepare related factory paperwork and specifications and to oversee all factory trials
- To chair the weekly projects meeting, issuing timely minutes, actions and owners, ensuring all previous actions are completed by owners in a timely fashion
- To support, develop, and coach the NPD team to deliver consistent high performance
- To manage the day to day operation of the NPD kitchen / facility
- To liaise with the company’s innovation chef to develop innovative and creative new products
Applicants should have a food Science degree or equivalent, and have at least 3 years’ experience in NPD Project Management
Fantastic opportunity to join and exciting company
Indicative Salary Range: £40000 - 45000 + 15% Bonus
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.