Working with Us
ARYZTA is for people who are passionate about what they do and doing it well. We take pride in our high quality, delicious food and in our leading position as the world’s number one frozen bakery.
Our employees are one of our key ingredients, and together they play a critical role in driving the continued success of our business.
We are always looking for great people to join our diverse global team and we have opportunities spanning a wide range of areas including; Production, Logistics, Finance, IT, Sales, Quality, HR and much more.
In ARYZTA, every day is different. If you are resilient, ambitious, and a team player, ARYZTA could be the place for you to thrive and grow in your career.
Purpose of the Role
To provide engineering resource to support the efficient manufacturing of quality bakery goods in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- To complete planned maintenance, fault finding and breakdown repairs, installation and modification to plant and services to attain world class performance from the assets
- Maintain and repair Plant equipment to high Engineering, Quality, Safety and Hygiene standards
- Make decisions in line with the framework of our site policies and procedures
- Make decisions in line the Electricity at Work Act and company Electrical Code of Practice (ECOPS)
- Ensure all Engineering work is carried out in an efficient and effective manner, in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice, Health and Safety Legislation and current Company Standards
- Work as a Multi-skilled Engineer as qualified and authorised
- Learn and understand the correct operation of each piece of equipment so as to know what effect there is on parameter changes and what can be achieved by the equipment
- Fault diagnose and complete breakdown repairs of process equipment, bakery manufacturing plant, packaging equipment and site services
- Utilise the Asset Management System fully and assist in its development to achieve ‘World Class’ asset performance
- Proactively complete Project work, including the installation and commissioning of machines and equipment within authorised skill level
- Manage your workload and time plan seeking out improvements and running repairs
- Positively influence the change management process, driving Engineering culture to world class performance
- Undertake training and up-skilling programs as directed by business needs and to keep abreast of technological advancements and maintain skill level
- Ensure an in depth-handover is provided to oncoming shift, to incl. Engineering, manufacturing & warehouse issues
- Provide as required 24 hour 7 day Engineering cover to support the bakery
- Be available to cover for holidays and sickness with appropriate notice
- Undertake periodic performance appraisals
- Undertake any other duties which reasonably correspond to the general character of the role
This list is not exhaustive.