Transport Manager (EMEA)
A world renowned FMCG brand in the based in West London is currently looking for an experienced and passionate Transport Manager to lead their team within the EMEA region.
The company a fun and fast paced place to work expect a lot of laughs and surprises!
The company itself has been in double digit growth for many years and is planning on a further EMEA invasion in the months to come.
This represents an amazing opportunity to advance your career in a demanding but rewarding environment that is primed to help you succeed.
- Lead your team to success developing a strong transport strategy to support continued growth
- Be Responsible for developing appropriate resource plans, constantly monitoring and improving processes
- Manage the review tendering processes ensuring the most effective service is always being used
- Review TMS and SRM performance against KPI’s
- An experienced people manager with 5years minimum experience of Global Logistics Operations with 3PLs
- A strong people manager, able and willing to develop, coach and grow your team
- Highly analytical with TMS experience, able to analyse cost deviation and transport metrics relevant to the business
- Knowledgeable around EMEA customs, duty and compliance
What’s on Offer:
- Fantastic Brand and company to work for
- Holliday allowance
- Benefits Package
- How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity… Apply! Or
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt 0131 226 5060