Technical Administrator - 6 Month Contract/ Part time
Hourly Rate - £9-10p/h
Temporary – 6 months
Part-Time – 25 hours p/w
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced technical administrator to join a small but busy Nottingham-based company that supplies essential oils and aroma chemicals to the flavour and fragrance industry.
The main purpose of this role it to support the Technical Manager and full-time Technical Administrator by preparing technical documentation (specifications, safety data sheets etc) and customer questionnaires.
This hands-on role requires good organisational and time management skills as you’ll be working on many pieces of documentation at any one time. You’ll also be liaising with external customers so good interpersonal skills are required.
Knowledge / Experience Required
- Knowledge and experience of preparing technical documents and questionnaires
- Chemistry background
- Experience of working in a food/flavour environment or industry.
- Basic understanding of laboratory/chemical analysis data (advantageous)
- ‘A’ level or equivalent education, including Maths and English GCSE grade C and above.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Using spreadsheets to track data and information.
- Problem solving.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective at prioritising and managing workload
- Attention to detail
- Methodical approach to work
- Proficient & confident communicator
If this sounds of interest place contact Scott at D R Newitt immedialtey on 0131 226 5060