I am currently recruiting for a QA Manager on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Understanding site and business performance indicators, measuring, monitoring and advising on KPIs.
- Agreeing standards and establishing clearly defined quality methods for staff to apply, ensure site compliance to quality manual and enforce GMP practices across the site.
- Maintain in conjunction with compliance manager relevant site systems and documentation to the required standard.
- Complete customer complaint analysis, leading investigations and root cause analysis for all non-conformances and customer complaints, responding and ensure 100% customer satisfaction and preparation of reports as required.
- Maintain and promote the quality culture through auditing, training and development of relevant staff.
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product deviations are investigated as necessary.
- Liaise with NPD with regards to new product launches, ensuring that the technical team have updated system paperwork in time for launch.
- Undertaking projects or ad hoc technical administration needs, as required (e.g. maintaining process sheets, collation of specific information).
- You will ensure compliance to BRC standards, ensure compliance to customers standards (especially retailers and groups), carry out internal auditing, develop and maintain a robust auditing program to include GMP, glass, wood and other physical audits, conduct daily QA checks,
- Manage supplier approval, raw materials specifications and Technical NPD aspects, including maintenance of QADEX supplier approval system.
- Ideally you will have an Internal Auditor qualification
- Minimum 3 years in food industry management experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and persuasive skills
- Confidence to resolve issues with suppliers and customers
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary range of £30,000 - £35,000
- Working Monday – Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.