Operations Supply Chain Manager
Operations and Supply Chain Manager
Job Type: Operations and Supply Chain Manager
Salary: £40k - £50k + benefits
Are you looking to be part of an innovative, creative and fast growing FMCG business? Somewhere where you can achieve real success, make an impact and develop your career? If that interests you, please read on!
Based in central London, my Branded FMCG client is rapidly gaining exposure in their field and are continuously growing and developing throughout the U.K. and further afield!
This award winning business are on the lookout for a Operations Manager with a great understanding of Supply Chain to lead and manage the smooth running of the operations department,
- Managing a team controlling the flow of all operations liaising with 3rd party manufacturing
- Ensuring efficiency throughout operations, warehouse, supply chain etc.
- Always looking at improvements, implementing CI throughout the site.
- Day to day warehouse management: Process & deliver all orders on time in full, Build processes to increase efficiency.
- Transport & logistics: Manage logistics processes to generate the most cost-efficient shipping methods to customers.
- Stock & order management: Monitoring our stock levels against stock in and orders out.
- Management of all suppliers including manufacturers and packaging suppliers.
- Demand Planning & Procurement management
- Excellent Customer service skills, building strong customer relationships, Management of our e-commerce customer enquiries.
The successful candidate:
- 3–4 years’ experience in Food and Drink with proven track record.
- Is detail orientated and has good numeracy skills.
- Possesses superior communications skills both written and verbal.
- Has an analytical mind and loves a challenge.
- Approaches problems with a can-do attitude.
- Is not afraid to get stuck into all areas of a start-up business in fast growth.
- High energy & self-motivation to work in a small but fast growing business.
- Has a genuine passion for the food and drink industry
- Is a team player with a great sense of fun to fit into this vibrant culture
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Daniel.Fitzsimons@advocate-group.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.