Manager/Assistant Technical Manager
A great opportunity to work for this highly successful manufacturer, you will be responsible for the legal, safety and quality aspects of food products through the supply chain.
This is ideal for someone looking for the next step in their career.
- Management of BRC V 7/8 (the full system) and other certification including RT and own label products.
- Ensuring compliance of BRC, RT and customer requirements
- Host all visits and audits with support
- Co-ordinate and assist; from NPD to product with managing launches for all customers
- Specifications (raw material and finished product) plus experience of using own label platforms
- Manage legislation and implement changes as required
- Maintain laboratory testing and results and reporting trends
- Managing KPI`s
- Must have full working knowledge of BRC7/8 and have managed the system
- Degree qualified in food science or related subject or at least 5 year’s experience in the role
- Qualified to carry out internal and external audits
- Attained HACCP level 3 minimum
- Past experience of working in a food manufacturer,
For further information and for a full job description please call Lesa at CPA Recruitment on 0208 203 1000 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org