Lead Supply Planner
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Supply Planner to join a fantastic FMCG company in Suffolk/Essex.
As an experienced Planner you will be required to formulate daily production plans and re-forecast as required. You will also need to closely monitor the progress of the factory to ensure we are consistently achieving 100% service level.
- Facilitate the day-to-day running of all Planning activities whilst maintaining all systems and planning processes
- Plan and order all raw materials in line with the forecasted demand
- Maintain customer service levels and work to achieve a 100% customer satisfaction target in the most cost effective way
- Regularly liaise with Production Managers to identify any possible risks and devise solutions to avoid these problems
- Ensure the planned production is the most cost effective utilisation of time, labour materials and packaging
- Strong experience of Production Planning, preferably within the Food Industry
- Excellent communicator who is highly organised and motivated to succeed
- Experienced working towards KPIs and hitting targets successfully
- Strong knowledge of some ERP systems (SAP, Access, Oracle) and Microsoft Excel
- Has the ability to solve problems in an organised, safe and costly manner
What’s on offer?
- Attractive salary plus benefits
- A chance to further develop your FMCG skills and grow within the company