Continuous Improvement Lead
A leading multi-site FMCG business based in the East Midlands region
As Continuous Improvement Manager, you will provide the relevant expertise in the leadership, deployment and transfer of `best in class` business improvement activities, standards and skills to enable the site to fulfil the business plan targets.
- Lead the development and delivery of the Continuous Improvement agenda to support site productivity.
- Ensure that cross functional teams are engaged to focus on the specific priority areas and are supported with the appropriate tools.
- Deliver training as specified by the site training plan to build capability across all functions.
- Coach and guide the leadership team to develop their behaviours and ways of working on the journey to becoming a high preforming organisation and team.
- Engage key stakeholders embed a continuous improvement culture and provide connection to ensure learnings/best practice are shared across the site
- Draw on best practice from the division to inform the site of tools and solutions.
- Review and analyse KPI scorecard performance for the teams to ensure data integrity, generate insight and action improvement plans which develop current performance.
- Identify resource requirements and work with Senior Leaders to build appropriate teams to deliver agreed programmes of work.
- A degree or equivalent Business Improvement vocational qualifications.
- Ability to demonstrate extensive experience of operational leadership and management within an FMCG manufacturing environment
- Lean, TPM, 6 sigma implementation experience
- Black Belt Six Sigma qualified
- Clear understanding and experience of stepped pillar approaches of AM, PM, Org, FI, Flow, Quality, Safety, IM, M&E and Leadership.
- Previous manufacturing experience in a recognised world class / lean enterprise.
- Ability to deliver behavioural training and coaching.
- Experience of facilitating group problem solving sessions.
- Strong influencing skills