Senior Client Technical Manager
Senior Client Technical Manager
We have an exciting opportunity here at NSF for a commercially minded and experienced individual to join our Supply Chain team as a Senior Client Technical Manager. Your role will be key in the provision of the commercial & strategic responsibility for the provision of GFSI, Bespoke and client specific audit programmes. This will support with building a financially sustainable business, ensuring that the values of integrity and customer service are maintained at all times. This is a dynamic opportunity to help shape the food industry through interaction and partnership with client, to ensure food safety.
You will have the opportunity to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Providing leadership and direction to the supply chain client management teams
- Providing leadership, direction, development and innovation of client accounts to the continued satisfaction of supply chain clients
- Providing key technical update information to clients and both operational and client management teams
- Working closely with the operations management team to oversee, review and monitor delivery of contracts, service level agreements (SLA’s), and key performance indicators (KPI’s) for new and existing clients
- Driving the supply chain teams to develop and implement strategies to maintain current revenue streams, profitability and facilitate future growth opportunities
- Working closely with business development in the growth of existing clients and new clients, by offering direction and creativity for the services offered & pricing
- Preparing and managing annual budgets for the supply chain services cost centres, ensuring adherence to and growth of the P & L
- Monitoring departmental performance against budget, providing key financial information to help the client management team achieve proposed targets
- Providing liaison with key external bodies such as Food Standards Agency, Trade Associations, and non-governmental organisations
- Work closely with colleagues throughout NSF, to ensure corporate strategic objectives are achieved
We are looking for an individual with the following experience, abilities, and qualifications:
- Extensive experience working within the supermarket, restaurant or the foodservice industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business, hospitality, food science, environmental health, or related discipline
- Successful background in project management, preferably in a technical field
- Familiarity with the assigned project industry and relevant technical standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, highly numerate and the ability to negotiate on business matters at all levels
- Proven experience in successful management and leadership
- Previous successful relevant account management or technical experience
- Prior experience in decision making, analysis, directs management and project management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- High level of technical aptitude
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Must have a valid driver license and reliable transportation
- Ability to maintain a valid and current passport, and have the ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Majority home-based role, but must be able to visit head office in Long Hanborough
The Benefits Package
- £Competitive Salary
- Performance based bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Bupa Cashplan
- Pension scheme
At NSF International, our mission is to protect and improve human health. We're a global leader in standards development, testing, auditing, certification and training. We provide these services for a diverse set of industries including food, water, health sciences, sustainability and management systems.
We’re passionate about the work we do, because together, we have a broad impact on our world.
This is a great time to be joining our team here at NSF and we look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. No agency interest please.