Interim Maintenance Manager
Role title: Interim Maintenance Manager
Location: Scotland, Central Region
Rate: Attractive day rate
AIM recruitment has a new opportunity for an Interim Maintenance Manager to join a leading and local food manufacturer as their business enjoys yearly growth.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the purpose of the Maintenance Manager is to facilitate the achievement of factory KPIs through the application of engineering / maintenance principles.
- Continuous Improvement - Systematically review performance, identifying and implementing opportunities to improve factory lines and equipment reliability and efficiency using the tools available.
- Reactive, preventative and planned maintenance
- Perform root cause analysis and fault finding
- Application of LEAN techniques
- Application / adherence of TPM
- Ordering of parts
- Managing contractors onsite
- Managing the CRM (Shires)
- Proven years practical engineering experience with a strong electrical bias
- Food factory production / manufacturing experience essential.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Exceptional fault finding / root cause analysis skills
- PLC experience
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise work load
- Flexibility when required
Interested? Please contact Chris Clarke at AIM Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.