Multi Skilled and Maintenance Engineers
Multi-Skilled & Maintenance Engineers
Are you motivated to meet production targets?
Are you technically-minded and looking for a new challenge?
Can you provide engineering expertise to ensure smooth-running processes?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a leading food manufacturing company, on a strategic search for Multi-Skilled & Maintenance Engineers. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in the West Midlands.
- To meet production targets, by correcting, preventing and eliminating technical issues
- To provide electrical and/or mechanical assistant across site, prioritising work to ensure smooth running of production and functioning
- Comply and maintain standards
- Coach/train staff where appropriate and proactively share expertise to ensure plant is fully optimised
- Work as an effective member of engineering team through continuous improvement and enhance equipment performance and reliability
- Carrying out pre-planned maintenance tasks on all site machinery
- Ensuring reactive maintenance is carried out in a timely manner to minimise down time
- Communicating with all aspects of the production team to ensure all company safety, quality & environmental policies/procedures are always adhered to
- Maintaining 5S standards in all work areas
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of HNC/HND/Apprenticeship qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience in a supervisory role within a maintenance environment
- Open to opportunities for self-develop through self-evaluation and looking for ways to continuously improve
- Strong inter-personnel skills, to offer support and effective training/guidance to other team members
- Skills up to 415 Volts, electrical regulations, safety circuits along with pneumatic systems and mechanical knowledge is a minimum requirement
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, contact us today for a confidential discussion.