UK Head Of Sales - Home based - Ideal candidate around the M5
UK Head Of Sales – Food Manufacturing Company - Based around the M5
Our client is a well-established food manufacturing company, and due to company growth, They are looking for a head of sales to lead their Commercial team. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a head of sales position with a very successful company which come with attractive benefits.
- Manage & Develop Major Foodservice accounts in-line with company’s margin targets.
- Develop and implement UK sales strategy.
- Understand your market to a detailed level and make key decisions based on this knowledge including trends within the market place and activity of competitors.
- Provide market insights, feedback for new product development and marketing strategy
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecast
- Support the maintenance and development of the company’s image and reputation at trade events and demos.
- Organizing special in store promotions, displays & events.
- Support where needed on developing leads.
- Analyze data figures to understand client performance.
- Communicate performance with the team – sales exec's
- Sales leader who likes a challenge
- Experience supplying into the major retail accounts ( SNAM / NAM level ) ( essential )
- The ideal candidate would be from a food manufacturing background
- Excellent financial and commercial awareness
- Ability to effectively network with key figures in the FMCG industry with strong communication skills
- Ability to be proactive and flexible in your working approach
- Strong IT and presentation skills
- Previous man management experience
£50,000 + bonus + CC/CA + great package
If you would like to apply for this position please send you’re most recent up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Thomas McGlinchey on 0161 833 0181.