Specifications Technologist (12 month FTC Contract), North West
Experienced Specifications Technologist required to cover twelve months maternity, must be available to start 1st May, based Greater Manchester.
My client is looking for an experienced Specifications and Artwork Technologist to join the business on a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months at the start of May.
The business employs over a thousand people and produces both all year-round product lines and seasonal products.
Reporting into the NPD Manager, this role will involve:
- Providing a service to the business and customers
- Creating and maintaining raw material, finished product specifications and artwork
- Generating all product submission documentation
- Finished internal and external product specifications
- Managing the artwork approval process
To apply you must be an:
- Organised forward planner
- Ability to prioritise, manage own workload and adhere to business deadlines
- Communication both within the internal NPD team, cross-functionally within the business and externally with the customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate in the disciplines of Microsoft Office
CALL TODAY FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR EMAIL YOUR CV
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778 REF. NCM895111
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob