Senior Commercial Manager
A family run agricultural business who are looking to add a Senior Commercial Manager to their team. The role has come around due to extensive continued growth, which is being coupled with a £20m investment into a new office and factory.
The company predominately supplies farms, agricultural merchants and pet food retailers.
The role will be blended between; Key Account Management, Buying and the direct management of three people. This position will be very diverse with lots of scope to progress and gain further responsibilities.
You will be assisted in all areas by a young but talented team.
- To head up the buying and selling functions
- Manage a mixed team of three (sales, customer service and purchasing)
- Organising the sales function, buying raw materials as well as costing/pricing
- Must have management experience
- Must have experience in a buying & selling function
- Preferably have a background in agricultural, ingredients, or commodity products
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060