This is a great opportunity for those looking to join a growing business who are undergoing massive changes to the site. My client are based in East Anglia and looking for fresh talent and someone who will hit the ground running.
Supporting the Factory General Manager to ensure a constant, smooth, humane, safe and efficient factory operation in order to deliver the production plan within
agreed budgetary and service levels.
To produce a daily and weekly production plan that maximizes factory efficiency, allows for technical and production constraints and delivers customer orders on
time and in full.
• Proven experience of successfully leading and managing a team of permanent and agency staff including performance management, conduct, adherence to company policies and procedures including disciplinary, grievance and attendance issues
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Ability to problem solve and make effective decisions
• Good level of numeracy, able to calculate and report key performance indicators
• Ability to deal with colleagues across all levels and functions within the business
• Lean Manufacturing experience
• Cooked meats experience preferred
• High level of customer service skills
• Experience of a demanding retail or similar customer base desirable. M&S Preferred
• Food Safety Level 3
• IOSH safety certificate
Working hours: Monday - Friday days.