Development Chef Retail and Restaurants, West Yorkshire
Let's get saucy Chef!
Let's develop your Development Chef career!
This is a saucy little number, that's got your name drizzled all over it. A brilliant business in West Yorkshire has asked me to find them a new Business Development Chef who understands what it means to work fast, hard and present to customers well. I know you already believe that's you. Let's make sure you'll enjoy it though.
Its working across a big range of customers within both Foodservice and Retail. Frozen, Chilled, Branded Chains, Contract Catering customers and Casual Dining groups. You're wanted to shape some creative new ideas and maintain the quality that goes to discount retailers and premium retailers in equal measure.
You really will get great satisfaction and career fulfilment from this new move IF...
- You already have good NPD experience within food manufacture
- You have a record of successful launches within retail and or restaurant chains
- You enjoy presenting your ideas and getting amongst the customers' needs
- Coordinate and take responsibility through the stage and gate process
- Having your products applied and part of a vast range of manufactured meals reaching millions of customers and diners
The business is in a solid position within the food industry. The team encourages creativity and requires a hard-working Development Chef like you who wants to add to your portfolio of successfully launched products.
For more information on the business and products please get in touch and apply if you are ready to change gears.
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778 REF. FTL895098
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob