Maintenance Engineer roles
Maintenance Engineer role available / Engineering Supervisor role / Manchester area Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineers either mechanical / electrical or multi skilled on behalf of our FMCG Food Manufacturer.
The role is based in the Manchester area and is commutable from Bolton, Oldham, Blackburn, Warrington, Wigan, Liverpool.
Our client are looking for people that are motivated, ambitious and driven by achieving the highest standards.
- Initiate, implement and manage the plant and site maintenance program based on best practices in the food manufacturing industry, with an emphasis on planning, scheduling and preventative/predictive maintenance
- Maintain the physical plant, all electrical and mechanical equipment
- Monitor the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies and equipment and initiate reordering when necessary
- Create and work to agreed engineering KPIs as part of the company's goal of continuous improvement
- Communicate and report into the Factory Manager
- Ensure all maintenance activities are recorded on the company's computerised system in the appropriate manner
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven engineering/maintenance experience within the food or other FMCG industry
- Excellent technical understanding, machine knowledge and expertise and machine identification
- Electrical and mechanical equipment troubleshooting
This role has the potential to become a management position as the department grows.
Hours of work: 40 per week between 6am and 6pm
Days - Monday to Friday, occasional Saturday working at peak times
Salary: up to £36,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
To Apply: Press the 'Apply' Button, and please state your current salary, minimum salary requirements and notice period.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Multi Skilled Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Multiskilled Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Electrician, FMCG, Oldham, Bolton, Preston, Warrington Chester Manchester Wigan Stockport, Rochdale.