Hygiene Team Leader
Hygiene Team Leader will Maintain a high standard of hygiene across all manufacturing areas. This involves liaising with site function Managers including planning, technical and production. The Hygiene Team Leader will manage their team effectively to ensure agreed standards are met. Maintain paper work and ensure due-diligence in compliance to retail and governing bodies.
- Accountability's to include - food safety across the site, ensuring all machinery is fit for purpose and minimise the risk to food safety, this is to be done with time on the shop floor , ensuring that all food safety issue are dealt with
- Ensuring hygiene paper work is fully compliant with site standards and customer expectations, incorporating governing body standards such as BRC & ISO
- Project work - ensuring innovations on hygiene have a place, developing new techniques of cleanliness and standards.
- Attending site activities meetings and problem solving ensuring a proactive approach is visible
- Training and development of operators
- 2-3 years in hygiene
Please ask for further details