Energy Centre Team Leader - Arla Foods Aylesbury
As the Team Leader you will be responsible for the delivery of a high performing site energy centre and driving a high standard performance of engineering plant and site services maintenance.
The main plant consists of CHP's, Refrigeration systems, Waste Water Treatment, Water Systems, Steams system, Electrical Infrastructure and HVAC.
The successful candidate will need to possess exceptional leadership skills as well as an ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders. You will need to drive engineering standards throughout the team and instil a culture of continuous improvements to improve year on year performance.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory and company policy across all aspects of Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (QEHS), ensuring always audit ready
- Manage performance of Energy Centre and delivery of required KPI's to target
- Performance management and reporting of all staff within the team, including their training, career development and recruitment
- Planning/ prioritisation of tasks and managing SAP PM for Energy Centre
- Manage Energy Centre Finances
- Manage Supplier performance and contract renewals
- Identify potential opportunities to drive towards maintenance and repair self-delivery
- Identification and delivery of continuous improvement opportunities to increase system performance, energy efficiency and cost reduction
- Ensure the continual development of Asset management and maintenance approaches to prevent re-occurring failures optimise performance and reduce cost
- Identifying, documenting and managing risks
In addition to strong management/leadership skills we are looking for the following:
- A background in FM and critical site facilities
- Experience and understanding of energy management, condition monitoring and trending techniques, including BMS use and other engineering data management and exploitation.
- Demonstrable communication skills, with good verbal and written reporting abilities.
The following skills/experience would also be desirable:
- A background in Energy Management
- Previous Bio-energy or Anaerobic Digestion Plant experience.
- HNC/ Degree level educated in a relevant discipline for electrical, mechanical or building services.
The shift pattern will be Monday to Friday (days)
Please apply online as soon as possible.