Job Title - Compliance Technologist
Reference - HB3946
Location - Bedfordshire
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Technologist to join a growing food company that supplies premium products to a wide range of customers.
In this Compliance Technologist position you will report into the Technical Manager and be responsible for:
* Ensure all relevant procedures, policies and codes of practice regarding food quality, safety and legality are documented and communicated to the business.
* Proactive management of HACCP
* Work with suppliers to assure quality, safe and legal products
* Support the Technical Manager in communicating regulatory affairs to the business and making sure they are understood
* Keep up to date with relevant regulatory changes and advise the business accordingly
* Collate and maintain supplier approval documentation
As the ideal candidate you will have a good understanding of HACCP, BRC audits (knowledge of BRC V8) and have been in a Quality or Compliance position in the food manufacturing industries previously. A Degree in Food Science, Food Technology or related subject would be advantageous.
In return you will be given a generous salary and package and the opportunity to develop your career within a profitable and growing food manufacturing business.
If you are interested in this role please either apply via this advert or call Henderson Brown on 01733 235 111
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.