Supply Chain Planner
An opportunity has become available with our client in Fyfe, for a highly motivated Supply Chain Planner to join the team.
We seek a motivated individual to fill a fast paced and exciting role within the food industry.
Our client is keen to expand this role and invest in their people, a brand that is focused on quality.
- Planning the supply chain processes to ensure goods availability to fulfil all customer requirements with minimal waste
- Liaise with supply chain team and suppliers regularly to ensure processes and procedures run to plan
- Monitor production activity verses plan, adjusting if needed
- Ensure ERP accuracy at all times
You, The Candidate:
- An experienced Supply Chain Team Member from FMCG background, food prefered
- A friendly and professional individual able to communicate and build strong relationships quickly
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with a high level of data whilst maintaining a keen eye for detail
- IT literate on Microsoft packages essential and ERP system experience required
What’s on Offer:
- Generous Holliday allowance
- Extra Training Provided
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply