Technical and Specifications Technologist
£22,000 - £25,000
Do you enjoy the Technical department of the food industry?
Have an eye for detail and strong organisational skills
Fancy working with a business that is continuing to evolve and grow the food industry?
Our client is looking for an effective team player to join their Technical team!
Working for a business based in lovely Cambrideshire the role would suit a well organised individual with a sound computer skills, good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Create and maintain product folders for the lines supplied
- Quality Management systems and update on policies and procedures
- Maintaining existing specifications and ensure they are reviewed and kept up to date or amended within the set timescale
- Co-oridinating raw materials and and liasing with suppliers
- Data entry and sending sample for analysis
- Customer compliants and corrective actions
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic self motivated individual, works to their own initiative , accurate data and recording skills and team player.
If you love the sound of this opportunity and feel the role is right for you then click the link below - alternatively you can send your cv through to email@example.com or call 01780 483999.
Technical, Technical Assistant, Technical Administrator, Technical Admin, TA, Technical Support, Technical Systems, Quality,Quality Assurance, QA, Specifications, specifications Technologist, Ambient, Chilled, Fresh Produce, Frozen, Bakery, Ready Meals, Meat, Sauces, Beverages