£40,000 + Excellent Benefits
Job Reference: GG/4846
Would you like to play a key role in a dynamic, multi-site food business responsible for producing a delicious range of products?
To ensure the safe and the effective cleaning of machinery, the internal building fabric and outside cleaning, maintaining and improving the cleaning methods and standards across the Chester site.
The safety and management of the hygiene shift including training of all operatives (hygiene team; operations team) in hygiene related aspects. Hygiene related systems and standards, such as micro trending, cleaning instruction cards (CIC), environmental cleaning, validation and verification of processes. Management of the ancillary cleaners.
- Previously experience of hygiene management within FMCG (Food)
- Level 3 food hygiene or higher
- A Strong understanding of M&S codes of practice
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; able to identify potential solutions to problems/challenges
- COSHH trained
- A good understanding of food microbiology (particularly spoilage organisms)
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to email@example.com with GG/4846 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.