Night Shift Manager
There has never been a better time to relocate to our beautiful UNESCO awarded island which boasts a thriving economy, high standard of living, a safe environment, low tax rates and wonderful opportunities for families and individuals to enjoy leisure, sporting and community participation.
Ramsey Bakery is the leading provider of bread and rolls in the Isle of Man, operating a complete plant from silo to bagger for their 800g production and using spiral mixers and craft equipment for their artisan breads.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Night Shift Manager
You will be responsible for directly managing our bread plant team according to specification. Overseeing the morning goods team and packaging department to assure quality controls to the final product.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Several years’ working knowledge and experience of the Chorleywood Bread Process
- Appropriate experience and competence in managing a complete automated bread processing plant and craft production lines
- Excellent communication, people management and team building skills
- Working knowledge of HACCP and the codes of practice requirements for supplying major supermarkets
- A committed and hands on approach to ensuring uninterrupted service to our customers, high quality outputs and a safe working environment
We are offering:
A unique opportunity in a position of responsibility within a thriving business. Salary and package commensurate with qualifications and experience, assistance with accommodation and relocation expenses.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please send a copy of your CV by clicking the Apply Button