TECHNICAL TRAINER (MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT) – FOOD AND DRINK MANUFACTURING
Technical Trainer (Machinery and Equipment) – Food and Drink Manufacturing
A leading drinks manufacturer located in Buckinghamshire are looking for an experienced Technical Trainer to join their Training Department. This multi-award-winning company are one of the leaders in the UK and European and therefore offer huge stability and opportunity for progression.
This position would suit either an experienced trainer who is looking for a new challenge or an experienced Service Technician/Engineer who is interested in an opportunity to share their knowledge and teach new starters and existing colleagues.
In this varied and interesting role, you will have responsibility for:
- Creating and updating engaging training materials
- Delivering high quality training and updating any training records in the Learning Management System
- Create and maintain refresher training programmes for existing employees
- Assist the training manager in creating modules covering all aspects of technical training, supported by written and practical tests
- Work closely with Technical Operations Manager and Environmental Health & Safety Manager to ensure all H&S obligations are being met
- Proven technical training
- Working knowledge of planning and delivering training programmes
- Excellent communicator with a strong desire to learn and develop
- A technical mind set and the ability to communicate technical concepts in a clear and engaging way
On offer is a very competitive salary with a variety of benefits and a good range of social activities. This role is based in their Buckinghamshire office which has parking and is accessible by public transport.