A unique opportunity with a supplier of ambient stable products to some of the largest names in the food service sector.
Our client is seeking a Quality Manager with the experience and capability to ensure technical and quality standards are met across the site, in line with the standards of some of the biggest names in the food service sector. Managing a dedicated team, you will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of quality and food safety systems, audits and records.
- Managing technical standards across site to ensure that all finished products are manufactured to the specified customer quality standards and external accreditations bodies including BRC
- Managing audits conducted by customers, statutory bodies and third parties
- Developing, managing, motivating, coaching and leading the Quality Team to ensure all direct reports comply with statutory and company regulations
- Directing Quality strategy in line with company objectives and goals
- Person Profile
- Degree or equivalent in a food science discipline
- HACCP and internal audit qualifications
- Management experience within food manufacturing
- Experience in assisting the implementation BRC
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Lesa Lynch to email@example.com or call 020 8203 1000