Are you an experienced Packaging Engineer who is looking for a challenging and diverse role in the FMCG industry? Do you have experience of managing Engineering projects within new plant start-ups? If so, please read on!
- Work closely with Quality, NPD and Brand Managers within the company
- Develop equipment specification and packaging standards for EMEA and surrounding countries
- Ensure machine specs and settings are standardised to ensure quality packaging
- Assist with projects and communication
- Assist in developing packaging standards, best practices and SOP’s
- Assist in responding to customer complaints or enquiries and develop action plans
Required Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience as a Packaging Engineer with a background in bottling or canning
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in collaborative and cross-functional team environments
- Proficiency in Microsoft office package
- Ability to undertake extensive travel across the EMEA region
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Rebecca Ward or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.