Role: Warehouse Manager
Our client is a successful company in the Fresh Produce sector and is now looking for an ambitious Warehouse Manager to join the team. This role has become available due to a continued growth in the business and the successful candidate will be accountable for the end to end management of your business unit including managing efficiency, productivity, people planning and budget management.
Key Responsibilities include:
* To lead and manage all direct reports to deliver customer daily orders in the most cost effective manner.
* To develop a Continuous Improvement culture in the business and implement new projects.
* To drive KPI's in your team for health and safety, quality, customer service, labour and materials.
* Develop relationships and work in collaboration with the Production and Operations team
* Ensure training within your team is completed to health and safety standards and company procedures.
* Effectively managing budgets including staffing requirements against demands.
* Ensure that the raw material elements of the ERP system are fully utilised and information is maintained in line with company procedures with up to date / accurate stock count.
* Demonstrate the ability to problem solve through effective root cause analysis.
The ideal candidate will have experience within Fresh Produce in a managerial position motivating colleagues to complete set objectives and drive KPI's. They will be able to pick up quickly all the company processes and new systems that are being set in place. Communication is also important to help develop relationships with other departments and customers.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Justine Withers at 01733 235111 or email email@example.com
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.