Quality and Specification Technologist
Quality and Specifications Technologist
Location: London East OR Essex
Salary:£20k to £24k
A leading Global and well established with an excellent reputation is seeking a Quality and Specification Technologist to join their head office in London or their Essex site. The opportunities for progression are outstanding within this organisation so applications from ambitious graduates are welcome as well as those who have experience in this field.
- Provide technical support to ensure to enable the business to meet food safety, legality and specific customer requirements
- Work closely with the NPD and wider QA team to create accurate technical documents for new products in a timely manner.
- Liaise directly with customers and suppliers updating them on technical information and responding to requests to build and maintain excellent working relationships
- Generate technical pack copy information, approve artwork, labels and packaging and maintain accurate finished product specifications for all customers and own brand products
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills essential
- Experience from a technical based role within food manufacturing preferable
- Good understanding of technical food specification writing preferable
- Experience of working directly with major retailers highly beneficial
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Degree in Food Science/Nutrition preferred
Please send an up to date CV to email@example.com and please state your salary expectations.