2 days left
- Contract Type
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced NPD / Product Development Technologist with a strong background in Bakery to join a growing business in the Glasgow area.
Our client is a who are currently experience rapid growth. For this role, they are ideally looking for an experienced Technologist to join a great supportive team, and ideally someone who has experience in bread and gluten-free products.
The main responsibilities of this NPD Technologist position include:
- Taking the lead on NPD projects, whether that be creating new products or making improvements to existing products
- Keeping up to date with trends and industry developments for flavours and ingredients
- Managing all NPD projects within the critical path to ensure timely completion within allotted timeframes
- Liaising with suppliers and sourcing ingredients
- Ensuring the safe introduction of raw materials and packaging into the bakery
- Recording all NPD documentation as required
- Working closely with other divisions to ensure a collaborative working environment
The ideal NPD Technologist will have/be:
- Experience in a Product Development role working for a manufacturer
- Food graduate/BTEC or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of industry trends and market developments
- Creativity, attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Experience working with Bakery products highly desired
What’s on offer
- In return, you will receive a competitive salary.
- Be part of a young expanding company with great ambition.
- Joining a motivated, agile, and ambitious team that believes in fairness.
- Part of a company that encourages continuous learning, and personal development.
- Regular weekday hours.
If this NPD Technologist role is of interest, please send a copy of your CV to Simon Norris
Apply for NPD Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly