Production Batch / Master Data Controller.
Dairy Crest is a producer of leading British food brands and value-added ingredients. We are committed to providing healthy, tasty and sustainable foods and to play our part in helping to improve the nation’s health. We produce a wide range of market leading brands, including Cathedral City cheese, Clover dairy spread, Country Life butter and Frylight cooking spray. We also manufacture specialised ingredients for use in the infant formula, human nutrition and animal feed markets.
What you’ll do at Dairy Crest
- Ensure all production is recorded accurately in the Dynamics system and all consumption of ingredients; intermediates and packaging are correctly allocated to relevant batches on a daily basis. Flag all variances and review waste assumptions.
- Complete the weekly batches for Countrylife Spreadable products creating and allocation at emulsion to the batches along with butter, oil and salt.
- Order a defined number of ingredients, chemicals and sundry items.
- This role is a key support role to the planning function
Who’s right for the role?
- Strong IT skills, Excel – advanced, Microsoft Access, use of ERP system , specifically manufacturing & planning module [Dynamics an advantage]
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a food manufacturing planning department with at least 3 years experience of managing production models, batch management and stock control.
- High level of numeracy and an understanding of the financial impact of the role are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with site staff at all levels, management at other sites, suppliers, customers and central planning and purchasing functions.
What can Dairy Crest do for you
- Comprehensive training to enable you to do your role
- Development opportunities
- Attractive workplace pension scheme and company bonus
- Happy to talk flexible working
- Free, onsite parking
- Discounted branded products
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- 25 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- My Staff shop - access to exclusive benefits, free advice and savings - providing great discounts from thousands of the UKs largest retailers & service providers.