First Achieve is working with a leading food manufacturer that is dedicated to producing the highest quality products and supplies the top UK supermarkets.
The position of a Quality manager has just opened due to a recent promotion. My client is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join their team.
As a Quality Manager you will provide competent and efficient technical support and service to both internal and external customers. Ensure the product and service provided is fit for purpose and meets all requirements.
- Understanding Site/Business performance indicators, monitoring and advising on KPI’s
- Agreeing standards and establishing clearly defined quality methods for staff to apply
- Maintain in conjunction with compliance manager relevant site systems and documentation to the required standard.
- Promote the quality culture through auditing, training and development of staff.
- Work alongside NPD regarding new products to ensure technical team have updated the system in time for launch
- Ensure corrective actions are issued and complied with for all NCNs.
- To assist the Head of Technical and site teams as required during customer visits and audits
- Stand in for Head of Technical as and when required, including some holiday cover.
- BRC auditing
- Internal Auditor qualification
- Minimum 3 years in food industry
- Highly organized and motivated
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of UK retailers codes of practice/standards
- Confidence to resolve issues with suppliers and customers
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send an updated CV to Bethany Pirie at email@example.com or want to discuss the position further call me on 0141 816 0116