NPD Manager - Retail Facing
NPD Manager – Retail Facing
This award-winning, household name is looking for an experienced NPD Manager with branded and retail background and a genuine passion for the Food Industry. This is a fast paced, growing business with a fantastic reputation for quality.
Posted by: NPD Manager
Location: North West London (Reading/Berkshire/Oxfordshire)
Salary: competitive DOE + benefits.
Based at their state-of-the-art factory and working closely with Operations and Technical this is a genuinely fantastic role for the right person – someone that is confident and ready for a challenge to have a major impact on the growth of the business! Their products are awesome and so are the people!
- Are you educated to degree level or equivalent in Food Science or a related discipline?
- Significant experience in FMCG or similar environment with a minimum of 5 years of team management experience?
- Can you demonstrate project management from concept brief to launch?
- Are you able to manage multiple projects to agreed schedules?
- Experience in all retailer quality systems.
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on..
- You will own NPD projects for both Own Label and Brand product development
- Lead and develop your team (currently a direct report of one).
- You will lead by example, unpick problems and support your team to develop solution, change processes.
- You will install the WOW factor into all food development – they strive to be the very best!
- You will present critical paths at each stage of development to show control of development from start to finish.
- A thriving and growing food manufacturer with exciting expansion plans
- A global business with a friendly, family feel.
- Supply to Retailers Nationally
What to do next:
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with KG/4628 as a reference or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!
Not for you? That's ok! Maybe you know someone who would be suitable for this position? Pass them the link!