Job Title: Engineering Planner
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Our client is one of the largest suppliers of premium specific food products into the UK's major retailers. Due to continued growth they are looking to strengthen their engineering team with a capable and driven Engineering Planner.
This is an engaging and diverse role, working alongside the Chief Engineer to ensure all of the equipment on site is being well maintained and used to its full potential.
It is ideal for knowledgeable Engineering Planning Professionals looking to take the next step in their career, or those who are seeking fresh challenges in a well-established company.
* Utilising the onsite CMMS to control asset management, work scheduling and corrective actions.
* Regular management of the Ethics for a large variety of state of the art manufacturing equipment
* PPM planning and delivery
* Improving general standards of machine care by the engineering and operations teams
* Working on continuous improvement initiatives
* Liaising with Engineering, Production and Operations Managers to encourage strong communication channels
* Experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment
* Knowledge of CI and Lean manufacturing techniques
* Knowledge of manufacturing engineering systems, IT and general admin
* Strong work ethic and man management skills
* Team player who is able to work with their own department as well as others
* Work well under pressure and is flexible to meet the needs of the business.
* Engineering HNC or time served equivalent
* Adept with CMMS systems
In return my client is offering a competitive basic salary, tangible opportunities for career progression and an inclusive and fresh working environment.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements please get in touch with Andy Haynes at email@example.com or call 07867 555697 for more information.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.