Kraft Heinz - ENGINEERING MANAGER
“To be the best, we need the best— the best brands, the best processes, and most importantly, the best people. Kraft Heinz is transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. We're looking for motivated, innovative talent to join our team.”
Posted by: Silven Recruitment
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Salary: £60 - £70k + bonus & pension
- We’re looking for a high calibre Engineering Manager who can drive change, who thrives on responsibility and with experience of working in an FMCG manufacturing site.
- Thorough understanding of legal compliance. PUWER, LOLER Written Scheme.
- Experience of delivering an asset care program
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of factory performance improvement. Along with this you have experience of team development and talent management.
- As Maintenance Manager you will be a role model for your team, always delivering the very highest standards and working with openness, honesty and integrity.
- Your well-developed influencing skills will make you successful in this key role.
- As Engineering Manager, you will be a key member of the team on site, you have an engineering team reporting to you and will be a key influencer across the business.
- You will direct the performance of your team, hold the budget for site and keep in line with the directives of the business tactical plans; whilst ensuring the strategic thinking of the business is deliverable at all levels.
- As Engineering Maintenance Manager you will drive continuous improvement through the operation using LEAN Manufacturing tools
- Kraft Heinz are a global Blue-Chip company who can offer a great career path with fantastic benefits and opportunity to progress through sites.
- An opportunity now exists for an Engineering Manager to play a key part in driving change.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.