Kraft Heinz – PRODUCTION MANAGER
“To be the best, we need the best— the best brands, the best processes, and most importantly, the best people. Kraft Heinz is transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. We're looking for motivated, innovative talent to join our team.”
Posted by: Silven Recruitment
Job Title: Production Manager
Salary: c£60k+ bonus & pension
The Candidate –Production Manager:
- Do you have a proven track record as an Operations/Manufacturing Manager in a fast paced environment?
- Food Manufacturing or FMCG experience is essential.
- Can you demonstrate where you have implemented manufacturing systems and KPI’s?
- Are you motivated by challenge?
- Can you demonstrate evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles?
- Do you want to join a business where you can make a difference?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Role – Factory Production Manager:
- Reporting to the Site Director, you will manage the factory teams to ensure the highest quality product leaves the factories.
- Working with the cross functional management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies and practices.
- You will contribute to the manufacturing strategy development.
- This is a hands on operational role where you can have a real influence over the structure and success of the business.
- Kraft Heinz are a world leading Food Manufacturer market leading processes and equipment.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-renowned manufacturing business and be a key player in making a difference to their business.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.