C£26k to £28k
Excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking food business who look after and value their staff. You will be reporting to the Regulatory Manager and ensuring their excellent products are to excellent standards and compliant with the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own & manage all technical data in the various formats.
- Own the technical product spec form ensuring it is up to date, compliant with company values and legal frameworks and completed correctly by the factories, storing them in a public folder with clear navigation and access for all.
- Issue change notifications to relevant people if changes are made to a technical or marketing spec & manage version control.
- Understand and manage the banned ingredients list.
- Create technical pack copy for all NPD and artwork changes to an agreed template, based on the agreed production specification.
- Supply technical information for the product bible to marketing and update as specifications are updated or amended.
- Supply correct technical information as needed for registration documents.
- Review concept and final artwork to ensure technical pack copy is accurate and reflective of the product.
- you will work in a pleasant and caring environment.
- Receive an pension
- Excellent opportunity for progression
For further information please contact Lesa at CPA Recruitment on 0208 203 1000 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org